Amsterdam Light Festival canal tour
The Amsterdam Light Festival canal tour with our luxurious boat is the best way to discover the light art pieces in Amsterdam. So book now and you can sit back, relax and enjoy the cruise!
€ 19,95 p.p.
€ 9,95 p.p.
Luxurious canal cruise Amsterdam Light Festival
A canal cruise is the best way to discover the artworks of the Amsterdam Light Festival. The theme of this 8th edition of the ALF is “Disrupt!”. Our captain and hostess will guide you past the beautiful light artworks while enjoying a drink and a snack. They tell you fun facts about the festival, the artworks and the artists in Dutch and English in a casual way.
As our guest, you will lack nothing. With a glühwein or hot chocolate in hand, you can enjoy all the beauty that the canals, bridges and lights have to offer. If the weather is really bad, the boat can be completely or partially covered, but we try to keep the boat uncovered as much as possible. This way you can see the artworks clearly. We have e-heated blankets, so you can comfortably enjoy an unforgettable canal cruise through the illuminated canals of Amsterdam.
What can I expect from the tour?
- The tour takes approximately 75 to 90 minutes
- Make sure that you are present at the time stated on your ticket. You may have to wait 15 to 30 minutes. This is because our host will ensure that everyone gets a nice spot on one of our boats. We apologize in advance.
- Departure and arrival of the tour are at the same location. Hopping on or off during the tour is only possible in exceptional cases.
- Along the way you’ll see the works of art, about which our captain and/or host(ess) will tell you facts in an informal way.
And on the boat
- Free WiFi
- Lounge cushions
- Convertible roof in case of bad weather
- Electric heated blankets
- A generous bar
- Lovely hostess and knowledgeable captain
Where is the departure location?
What kind of boat is it?
- You will be floating in an electric, open sloop.
- The boat can be fully or partially closed off when it rains.
- The front and aft decks are reserved for the first guests to arrive with a VIP or Gin Tonic 18+ Ticket.
- There is room for 30 people on the sloop
Is there food and drink on board?
On board you can enjoy delicious snacks and drinks. From lager to prosecco and from nuts to caviar. Based on your wishes you can choose from four types of tickets: Regular, Exclusive, VIP and Gin Tonic.
- Kids 0-4 free
- Children 5-12 kid’s price
- Regular adult € 15.00 / kid € 8.50
Only the cruise (drinks & snacks can be ordered)
- Exclusive adult € 22.95 / kid € 16.95
Cruise + 2 drinks (beer, wine or soft drinks) + nuts
- VIP adult € 32.95 / kid € 25.95
RCruise + welcomed with prosecco + drinks & snacks from menu (soft drinks & alcohol) + less full boat
- Gin Tonic 18+ adult € 32.95
Cruise + G&T’s & snacks + less full boat
How do I order tickets?
Online: choose date, time, location, enter your details, choose type & number of tickets, order, pay with iDeal, Visa or Mastercard
On the boat itself (availability not guaranteed): let the host(ess) know what kind of ticket you want on arrival. You can pay at the end of the tour (cash, pin or credit card).
Dogs are allowed on board, but not on the seats.