Canal Cruise Amsterdam
Experience an unforgettable cruise through the Amsterdam canals with a very personal approach. With a drink in hand, you can enjoy the most beautiful places of our capital. All this of course according to the guidelines of the RIVM. Book a safe, luxurious trip in an open silent boat now.
€ 18,00 p.p.
€ 9,50 p.p.
About the Canal Tour
Where is the departure location?
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 30a (5 minutes from Amsterdam Central)
What can I expect from the tour?
- The tour takes approximately 1 hour
- Make sure you arrive about 15 minutes in advance so the boat can depart on time
- Departure and arrival of the tour are at the same location.
- Hopping on or off during the tour is only possible in exceptional cases.
- Along the way you’ll see the 9 bridges, the Skinny Bridge, Hermitage, the Red Light District, the Old Church, the Dancing Houses, the National Maritime Museum, Nemo, the Schreierstoren and many other famous sights of Amsterdam
What kind of boat is it?
- You will be floating in an electric, open sloop.
- The boat can be fully or partially closed off when it rains.
- The front and aft decks are reserved for the first guests to arrive with a VIP or Gin Tonic 18+ Ticket.
- There is room for 30 people on the sloop
And on the boat?
- Free WiFi
- Lounge cushions
- Convertible roof in case of bad weather
- Electric heated blankets
- A generous bar
- Lovely hostess and knowledgeable captain
Is there food and drink on board?
On board you can enjoy delicious snacks and drinks. From lager to prosecco and from nuts to caviar. Based on your wishes you can choose from four types of tickets: Regular, Exclusive, VIP and Gin Tonic.
- Kids 0-3 free
- Children 4-8 kid’s price
- Regular adult € 15.00 / kid € 8.50
Only the cruise (drinks & snacks can be ordered)
- Exclusive adult € 22.95 / kid € 16.95
Cruise + 2 drinks (beer, wine or soft drinks) + nuts
- VIP adult € 32.95 / kid € 25.95
Cruise + welcomed with prosecco + drinks & snacks from menu (soft drinks & alcohol) + less full boat
- Gin Tonic 18+ adult € 32.95
Cruise + G&T’s & snacks + less full boat
How do I order tickets?
Online: choose date, time, location, enter your details, choose type & number of tickets, order, pay with iDeal, Visa or Mastercard
On the boat itself (availability not guaranteed): let the host(ess) know what kind of ticket you want on arrival. You can pay at the end of the tour (cash, pin or credit card).
Can I bring my dog?
Dogs are allowed on board, but not on the seats.
About Floating Amsterdam
Floating Amsterdam was founded in 2017 with the idea of providing everyone with an unforgettable experience for a reasonable price. We make sure that you feel welcome on our luxurious boat. To us you are not a number … you are our guest!
Our skipper and hostess will show you Amsterdam while enjoying a drink and a snack. They tell you fun facts about our capital in Dutch and English in a casual way.
Luxury Canal Cruise Amsterdam
Canal Cruises have been around for a long time and they have grown to become the most populair attraction in Amsterdam.
Understandable, because the city just looks the best as seen from the water. We provide you with ‘unforgettable canal tours’ on a daily basis to make you (re)discover the capital of the Netherlands. Enjoy a lovely day trip on an luxurious, open boat where you have all the comfort you need. Any pictures you take can be immediately shared on social media, as we provide free WiFi on board. Enjoy your drink while our lovely hostess and knowledgeable captain tell you all about the city. An ‘unforgettable canal tour’ for both locals- and first timers!
We’re glad you want to float with us!
Pick a ticket and order it online.
Eric and Yari were fabulous hosts and were both informative and very funny. Loved it. The hour flew by! Worth every penny for a more personable fun experience! More reviews »
What a beautiful trip around the canals of Amsterdam drinking a nice bottle of Rose. Chanise and the pilot (sorry I didn’t ask you’re name) were very informative and I have a few restaurants and bars to visit… Read more »